Development Through Service
MOAM’s passion and commitment for supporting and encouraging service projects is simple - Development occurs through Service.
Are you a student manager with a service project in mind? Please fill out the MOAM Service Project Funding & Resources Request Below.
Upon your funding request:
Service Project Examples
- Performing a fundraiser for a local non-profit and asking MOAM to match a dollar amount of donations received.
- Hosting a sporting event or camp at your team's practice facility or stadium for special needs or underprivileged children.
- Develop a fundraising competition among your school's, conference's, etc. student manager staffs.
- Engage in storm or other disaster relief efforts near your school and asking MOAM to help with travel expenses, supplies, etc.
- Read at local elementary schools for which MOAM could purchase books for the readings to be left with the students or school.
- Commit to cleaning up a local youth field, park, etc. and asking MOAM to help purchase supplies, landscaping, benches, equipment, etc.
- Start a youth athletics program near your school for which MOAM could assist in purchasing jerseys or league equipment.